You probably don’t call banks every day about financing a fire truck and you’d probably like to know what to expect when we speak.
You might expect to be grilled about your department but we won’t do that. We already know how fire departments work and get and spend their money.
We’ll talk about your department’s goals, concerns, and situation.
With that in mind, here are some things to think about before we speak.
1. What are your financing goals?
- Fit payment in budget
- Discover what terms are available
- See how much you can borrow
- Pay lowest total borrowing cost
- Help with special situation
- Learn more about fire truck financing
- Something else...
2. What are your current concerns?
- We need to buy this truck now but aren’t sure how to do that
- We have a loan already and don’t know if we can afford a new loan
- We are concerned about our budget and how to maximize our buying power
- We need to show our board or council is financially best to buy now
- Something else…
3. Would you like to learn how typical fire departments save an average of $10,000?
- What did those fire departments know to save money?
- How does First Bankers show me how to save money?
If you’d like to learn more, our website has a ton of FREE tools & info: click here to see them all
If you’d like to talk to someone today, simply call toll-free (877) 323-1776