Before the First call – What you should know
Estimate fire truck payment for budgeting purposes.
Show your council buying a truck now makes financial sense.
Learn options, best practices, common mistakes, and money saving ideas.
Our Unique Approach
Our typical community saves over $11,000.
You probably don’t call banks every day about financing a fire truck and you’d probably like to know what to expect when we speak.
You might expect to be grilled about your department but we won’t do that. We already know how fire departments work and get and spend their money.
We’ll talk about your department’s goals, concerns, and situation.
With that in mind, here are some things to think about before we speak.
1. What are your financing goals?
- Fit payment in budget
- Discover what terms are available
- See how much you can borrow
- Pay lowest total borrowing cost
- Help with special situation
- Learn more about fire truck financing
- Something else...
2. What are your current concerns?
- We need to buy this truck now but aren’t sure how to do that
- We have a loan already and don’t know if we can afford a new loan
- We are concerned about our budget and how to maximize our buying power
- We need to show our board or council is financially best to buy now
- Something else…
3. Would you like to learn how typical fire departments save an average of $10,000?
- What did those fire departments know to save money?
- How does First Bankers show me how to save money?
If you’d like to learn more, our website has a ton of FREE tools & info:
click here to see them all
If you'd like to talk to someone today, simply call toll-free: (877) 323-1776
This website and its content are copyright of First Bankers | © First Bankers 1999–2016. All rights reserved. SITEMAP
Site design by 801red